Sunday, March 9, 2008

meeting up with old friends

Last night Kraig and I went to Redondo Beach to visit my friend Bryan from high school. He lives with his wife, Sandy, in a sweet apartment, furnished by IKEA, where a moat winds around the complex. Bryan hates the moat! Ha! Anyways, they live pretty close to the ocean and the city is a neat looking beach town. We ate at this mexican restaurant called "Panchos." It's like Hacienda- with the free chips and salsa but the inside of the restaurant was much cooler and more authentic feeling. There was a mariachi (I do not know how you spell that) band that kept playing right behind our table. You could say that was cool- but after the first song... it wasn't cool! They were so loud! It's alright. We really had a lot of fun talking, joking, and catching up! It was like nothing had really changed. I can't wait to hang out again before we leave for Seattle!

No comments: