Monday, December 28, 2009

yup, we made it back

We made it back to Maryland today at 9:30 pm... That's great except for the fact that I have to go into work at 11:00pm! That's where I am right now... and I am very sleepy... and I have a headache. We had so much fun in the last 8 days or so, but all of the crazy running around has worn me down a bit. I hope that I do not get sick, and I hope that this night goes by quickly so that I can go to sleep!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I meant to give you guys a call the other day to wish you both a Merry Christmas but my phone took a crap on me and wouldnt let me dial out. So i had to go get it replaced. And then apparently your number wasnt saved on the sim card. So i was sad. but then i remembered manatees are sweet. blogspot... com...

Anyway, Merry Christmas.

Hopefully I get a chance to say the next one before it's late.

Stacey said...

i'll tell kraig to call you!! and merry christmas to you too

Stacey said...

oh.. and i am glad that you did not forget how sweet manatees really are!