
After the festival, we drove up the coast on Highway 1. We went through Boynton Beach where Kevin and Jason used to live and ended up in West Palm Beach. I really liked it there. We went to Ocean Reef Beach Park on Singer Island and broke in our snorkleing gear! The water was cold at first, but we got used to it. Now, I know that I do not need a wetsuit for surfing. Anyways, we had a really good time snorkeling around the rocky reef there. We found some cool shells and saw some great fish. Kraig found two sand sharks, two stingrays (one was pretty big)! a blue parrotfish, and a pufferfish. I saw a lot of different fish including: banded butterflyfish, sergeant major, foureye butterflyfish, butter hamlet, bluehead, and tiger grouper. We tried taking pictures, but underwater cameras can be tricky- so we will just have to wait and see how they turn out!
All in all, it was a really fun day. Zachary- we can't wait for Flat Stanley to come and visit us!
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time with the Garlic. Now I don't think going to the Duck Tape Festival was that crazy.
Aunt B
i would so go to a duct tape festival!
Post a Comment