ONE NURSE AND ONE WELDER TAKING THE COUNTRY BY STORM...
Monday, June 16, 2008
low tide at Alki Beach
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hello to the newleyweds! from Aunt MaryAnn. Have been enjoying your blogs. Please let me know if you receive this & I will write more. not sure how this new tech stuff works
hi aunt maryann! yes, your comment went through- you did it right! i am so happy that you have been reading the blog! hope you are doing well. We will probably be coming to FL this winter, so hopefully we can visit you!
Happy I did it yea! have really enjoyed your blogs & pic. I went on your travelling co.site to read how it all works. I was amazed. what division in the hosp do you work & how do you like it so far? If you get to FL would be wonderful to visit. Hello to Kraig!
i work mostly on the "telemetry" floors- taking care of patients that are monitored by remote heart monitor. My specialty is cardiac. I like being a traveling nurse a lot so far. The hardest part is going to a new place and learning how to work there in 1-2 days.. but it is cool that we are pretty much always on vacation- where some days we have to go to work!
5 comments:
Hello to the newleyweds! from Aunt MaryAnn. Have been enjoying your blogs. Please let me know if you receive this & I will write more.
not sure how this new tech stuff works
my email is: iarmar3032@yahoo.com
hi aunt maryann! yes, your comment went through- you did it right! i am so happy that you have been reading the blog! hope you are doing well. We will probably be coming to FL this winter, so hopefully we can visit you!
Happy I did it yea! have really enjoyed your blogs & pic. I went on your travelling co.site to read how it all works. I was amazed. what division in the hosp do you work & how do you like it so far? If you get to FL would be wonderful to visit. Hello to Kraig!
i work mostly on the "telemetry" floors- taking care of patients that are monitored by remote heart monitor. My specialty is cardiac. I like being a traveling nurse a lot so far. The hardest part is going to a new place and learning how to work there in 1-2 days.. but it is cool that we are pretty much always on vacation- where some days we have to go to work!
Post a Comment